Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Small Giant Trip

 
 
 
Ok so for me, I haven't be shopping at Giant for a couples weeks. Just due to being pretty well stocked. If you have been following my posts, you know that I received my $10.00 Catalina from a Kraft deal I did.


The catalina expired on 9/29(someone's birthday) and even being stock up therr was something I needed, so I decided I would use the Catalina, along with sale to get what I needed.


This is what I did......

(2) Aunt Jemima Syrup @ $2.50 each
(3) Aunt Jemima Pancake mix @ $2.00 each
(1) 4lb bag Sugar @ $2.69

= $13.69
- $3.00 off instantly (for buying 5 Aunt Jemima products)
= $10.69
-$10.00 Catalina
=.69 OOP


We haven't had pancake mix/syrup in the house and the kiddies has been asking me for pancakes. The sugar was actually a 'filler' and here's another way that I kept my out of pocket low by using the Catalina with a dollar off instantly deal to get what we needed!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment