Monday, September 3, 2012

New Biore Coupon: Free At Walgreens!!!!!





Woohoo there's a new Biore coupon available to print, this new coupon is a Facebook offer and you have to fill out the form and answers a few questions to print your coupon. Earlier I posted a couple of Walgreens deals that you can check here.


print: $1.50/1 Biore Pore Strips Coupon


There's a great Biore deal at Walgreens this week & this new coupon makes this a super sweet deal. Now I have not confirmed that this deal will work but I will try to confirm tomorrow.


This is the deal I will try.....

(1) Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips @ $5.99 each
(1) Biore Cleanser @ $5.99 each

- Free Cleanser wyb Pore Strips coupon, exp 9/30/12 (SS 8/12/12)
AND $1.50/1 Biore Pore Strip coupon
pay $4.49
get $5.00 register rewards
free + $.51 moneymaker after coupons and RR


I am gettting my coupons together now, that is a great deal and I am going try this deal tomorrow morning!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment