Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Very late Giant Trip: 10 FREE Lunchables




I went ot Giant on Aug 23 to score a great deal of Lunchables with Smoothies but when my transaction was completed, I did not get a $10.00 CAT. I thought they were the wrong size, I was a little upset but I thought for $1.00 each-I got a good deal.


That deal just went from a good deal to an AWESOME deal. On a whim & for my first time doing this, I contacted Catalina Marketing and provided all the necessary information & today they sent me an email. The email stated that my request was sent to their Fullfillment Department & I will receive a replacement coupon within 10 business days of less.


Yayyyyy, so NOW this is my Giant deal......

(10) Lunchables with Smoothies @ $3.00 each
= $30.00
- $10.00 off instantly
-(10) $1/1 Lunchables with Smoothies, exp 10/14/12 (SS 8/19/12)
= $10.00 OOP
earn $10.00 Catalina
= 10 FREE Lunchables after coupon, instant savings & catalina


If you didn't receive a Catalina that you were expecting, you can contact Catalina Marketing @
customersupport@catalinamarketing.com



No comments:

Post a Comment