Wednesday, October 24, 2012

$.50/1 Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Coupon= $1 at Giant







If you are on the Kellogg's Family Rewards email list-check your email, there's a great Kellogg's coupon available, this coupon is save $.50 on any ONE Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Pop-Tart Mini crisp and/or Kellogg's cereals. If you are not on Kellogg's Family rewards, you can sign up here.


As soon as I saw this coupon in my email, I was very happy because myself & my family loves Pop-Tarts. I knew these were on sale somewhere, so I went through my ads and Giant has these on sale this week for $2.00, so this is my deal....


(1) Kellogg's Pop-Tarts @ $2.00 each
- $.50/1 Kellogg's Pop Tarts coupon
= $1.00 after coupon


I am making my small shopping list for a Giant trip tomorrow:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment