Sunday, November 25, 2012

Again, Using my $.49 Cream Cheese: I Made Homemade Eggnog Cheesecake




Ok so you may know from my post from the other day, I am sort of stocked up on cream cheese. I have been only paying $.49 for them and we like cream cheese but I am glad I was stocked up because it helped me explore new cooking options:)


On Thanksgiving day, I made homemade cream cheese frosting for my banana cake and you can check out that post here! Well I found another way to use up some of my cream cheese stock and today I made eggnog cheese cake and again it turned out very well....





And this was actually my first time making homemade cheese cake & my family and I sure did enjoy it!!


Leave a comment below if you want me to post the recipe!!!!


As I said in a previous post, before I started using coupons-I would of never been 'stocked up' on cream cheese. And now, not only was I stocked up but I only paid $.49 each for Philadelphia brand cream cheese!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment