Monday, June 10, 2013

My Giant Trip: $31 Moneymaker



I sent to Giant today(which is not normal, I ususally wait until the work week because its 7 miles each way) to take advantage of the great gas deals going on this week. After I finished my order, I did have to go to customer service because for whatever reason I was owed 800 gas points. They fixed it with no problem.


This was my Giant trip.....

(24) Yoplait Greek Yogurt @ $1.00 each
(5) New York Garlic Breads @ $2.50 each
-(4) $1.00/5 Yoplait Greek Yogurt printable coupon
-(5) $.50/1 New York Garlic bread coupon, (SS 5/12/13)
= $29.00 OOP
earned $2.00 off gas or $60.00
free + $31.00 moneymaker


And many people question Giant gas policy and most of our cars doesn't have 30 gallon tanks but if you have an approved gas container then can get off of your gas.


I have to get all of my gas!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment