Thursday, October 20, 2011

$6 Overage= Free trans + $2.45 Profit....


On Sunday 10/16, this was my first transaction & At first it wasn't working how I planned. Ughhhh But then everything turned out better than ok......

(2) Schick Hydro 3 razor @ $2.99 each
(4) Sylvania Light Bulb's @ $.99 each
(1) Arrid deodorant @ $.99 each
(1) Summer's Eve product @ $2.55 each
(1) Scotch Brite sponge @ $1.84

coupons used
(2) $5/1 Schick Hydro razor coupon printable (NLA)
+ (1) $2/1 Schick razor ecoupon
(1) $1/1 Arrid Deodorant printable coupon
(1) $.75/1 Summer's Eve printable coupon, (my Q doubled to $1)
(1) $.75/1 Scotch Brite Scrub sponge, 10/9 SS, exp 11/30/11

Now my first $5 coupon scanned but the 2nd one didn't & when the lead came to the register she said the coupons had to be adjusted down to the sale price. I asked her since one scanned, can she adjust down only 1, she didn't & I politely asked her to put $2.99 on the coupon. Ok since I went in counting on a $6 overage- I pulled out a $3 CAT from last week. My total OOP was $1.57......
+ $1.50 CAT (Summer's Eve)

As I was on my 4th transaction, the team lead came back to the register & said they were going to reimburse me for the value of my coupons. She reimbursed me $4.02, so that mean my total orderr was FREE, because of the $6 overage for the Schick razors coupons. & I also made a $2.45 Profit.....


This was the first of 5 transactions, you can Check out the complete trip here, I saved 84%.......



Whew!!!!! I know that was alot sorry.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment