Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Quick Dessert.....

I like to my the family desserts on Sundays, So I decided to make brownies. As I was finishing up dinner, I look at the bake of the box and I saw this.......


I did not have any Marshmallow Creme, but I did have 2 bags of Marshmallows I got for FREE, from a peelie on 2 Rice Krispies cereal boxes I brought in Sept. So I made my own marchmallow creme with my FREE marshmallows:)

Here's how in turned out!!!!!!!!



Not too bad I think & it was a delicious treat. It's easy to make, you make the brownies as the box say if your making boxed brownies. You can either use Marshmallow creme (small jar) or make your own like I did. I put some butter in a pot and when it melted, I added marshmallows-start with small amounts then add more if you need it. Then take 1/3 cup of chocolate frosting & microwave for about 20 sec. First spread the marshmallow creme onto a completely cooled brownie, after that spread melted choclate frosting onto marshmallow creme. Swirl topping with butter knife & refrigerate for 15 min & Serve for a delicious treat!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment