Sunday, October 16, 2011

Shoprite trip today, I saved 84%......:~)


On my Shoprite trip today, I did 5 transactions (no one was behind me, it was early-until the fourth trans & he had quite a few groceries to put on the belt) Here are a few individual deals

Butterball Turkey bacon @ $1.50 each
- $.65/1 Butterball turkey bacon Q (Do not double), but mines doubled
(4) Butterball Turkey Bacon @ $.50 each OOP

Summer's Eve select products @ $2.55 each
get $1.50 cat wyb 2
- (4)  $.75/1 Summer's Eve product printable, (doubled to $1)
(4) Summer's Eve products @ 5 cent each after coupon & catalina

DiGiorno Pizza @ $4.47 each
get $1 CAT wyb 2
- (4) $2/1 DiGiorno Pizza printable coupon
(4) DiGiorno Pizzas @ $1.97 each after coupons & catalina


(8) cans Progresso Soups @ $.49 each after coupons & ecoupon


(8) Lipton Recipe Secret's @ $.49 each after coupons


(8) Hefty One Zip Bags @ $.79 each after coupons


Just to name a few, my OOP was $25.84 for $130.79 worth of groceries

That's a 84% savings.........

Note: Those laundry detergents in the far left side, were Not a part of my Shoprite trip.
However you can check out my $4 Moneymaker CVS Wisk Deal here


Happy Savings!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment