Monday, October 31, 2011

Walgreens: Possible $1 moneymaker on travel size Crest

I found this travel size Crest complete toothpaste, while I was in Walgreens yesterday. There's a $2 coupon with no size restriction & you can use this coupon and get $1.01 overage. Make sure you have something else to cover the overage.

 

I know its a little dark but above the Crest Whitening with Scope, is Crest Complete for $.99.
I'm gonna give you a example of how to use this overage...

(1) Crest Complete TP @ $.99 each
(2) Ricola Dual action cough drops @ $2.00 each
(1) Hunt Tomatoes Sauce @ $.33 each with in-ad coupon
= $5.32
- (1) $2/1 Crest complete, Scope Dual blast rinse, Oral-B Floss, Oral-B Complete toothbrush
- (1) Free Ricola wyb 1 Ricola Dual Action coupon-10/2 SS, exp 12/31/11
= $1.32 after coupons
+ $2 RR (Ricola)
= everything free plus small MM after coupons & RR


Again as I stated above, you should have something else to cover the $1.01 overage....I used this coupon today.


As you can see I only paid $.77 OOP plus earned $4 in RR(ricola & Nivea). This is what I used the $1 overage on.....



Tomorrow I'm gonna try to use the Crest $1 overage to make my Nivea free.....I'll update to let you know that went!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. hey thanks for the great deals.....I also been lucking up at CVS LAST WEEK!!!!on makeup, tamika

    CVGRL WETSLIC $6.99
    CVGRL ASHBLAST $8.89
    -----
    15.88
    COUPONS-8.00,3.00,4.00

    subtotal $.88 plus tax $.94 oop!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this week so far at CVS!!!!!!! I purchased for my kids to take to school!!!!!!

    kit kat snack size 2/$4.97
    oreos snack cookies $2.99
    --------

    my total $7.96
    after coupons which was $7.00 in ECB

    oop $.96 cents

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks tay, you inspired me!!!!!!!!! I started a blog of my own to share with friends and family!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Meka, do that girl. Yes I've had 2 moneymakers at CVS this week, with Pantene & Covergirl, I'm gonna post them later....

    ReplyDelete
  5. what's up tay...............yes, please post,Im still learning lol

    ReplyDelete