Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Another CVS moneymaker trip!!!!



Here it is, yet another CVS moneymaking trip for me. Now up until Sunday evening, I thought that I was all out of the notorious $8/2 Covergirl Q. So I searched ALL of my inserts & I have tons and there it was I found 3 more. I was SUPER happy, so I decided to use these coupons(on the last day 10/31) to make money.

CVS has a gift card deal going on & this week Covergirl cosmetics were included in that deal. Also Covergirl is on sale at CVS for B1G1 50% off.... This is what I did!!!!

(3) Covergirl Blush @ $4.99 each
(3) Covergirl Blush @ $2.49 each (50% off)
(1) Always Pantyliners @ $3.00 each
(1) Carmex Lotion @ $4.99 each
coupon used...
(3) $8/2 Covergirl face product-10/2 P&G, exp 10/30/11
(1) $1/1 Always pantyliner coupon-mailed
(1) $1.50/1 Carmex printable coupon (NLA)
= $4.08 OOP
earned $10 American Express Card
= FREE for everything + $4.92 profit after American Express card


This was my 2nd moneymaker at CVS this week, you can check my other CVS MM trip here.

I love this stuff!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment