Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Reader Kathy's Shopping Trip, Victoria Secret & Bath and Body Works

Kathy is a friend of mine & a couponer in-training. I think she did very well, especially since she just started couponing. She-like the rest of us are learning everyday. Here is Kathy's trip.....



buy 3 lotions get 2 free.. had coupon for another free lotion and $10 off $30 purchase..total retail $64..spent $20..and had coupon for the free panty at victoria secret which was $10.50! haha not as good as u yet but used coupons i always threw out! also got an outfit at ny $ co..was $61. for only $20. with a coupon and $4. i had on a gift card! luv ya!



I just love it, but what was most impressive is when Kathy stated that she 'used coupons she always threw out'


Kath, I am proud of you girly, luv ya too. Keep it up & you know I'm always here if you need help...


Do you have any trips to share??? if so email me here. I would love to see you trips!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment