Saturday, September 24, 2011

Quick Tip!!!!

As we all have come to know-when using coupons, we are hoping that everything goes smoothly. That is not always the case, whether you are a beginner or a long-time couponer. When we are at the register with our coupons, we are dealing the register, the cashier & the manager. & when things doesn't go as smoothly as we would like, just remember.....

'To Stay Calm' from my experiences that has been the best way to deal with these circumstances.
If there's a problem try not getting the item that's the 'issue', you can go to another location or wait until a different time to go back to that store.

I'm gonna give you 2 of my experiences. (I'll keep it short..lol)

Last Sunday I went to my 'regular' CVS. I had a coupon for a free candy or soda (up to $2.00) from CVS/Facebook-received & printed from email. The manager came over & kept analyzing the coupon, he scanned it & it deducted $2.00, he voided it & stared at the coupon again. Then he asks me for the 'original'. I told him I printed from my email. He stood there & accused me of copying it. I have NEVER copied a coupon. But I didn't get upset, I politely said nevermind to the free candy. I came home & call customer sevice. I was told that my coupon was absolutely valid. I was called by the district manager the next day & here's what happened...


There was another but different incident I had with Shoprite. On one of my shopping trips, my cellfire coupons did not deduct. I first went to customer service in-store & I was told-I needed to have my previous receipt. Again I remained calm & said ok. I called customer service (main) & told them about what happened & here's what they did......

The cellfire Q's that didn't deduct was for $1.75, they gave me $4.00. That's a $2.25 overage.....LOL

So always remember to STAY CALM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment