Monday, March 19, 2012

CVS: Free Hallmark Greeting Cards

I was looking through the CVS ad & I saw the buy 3 Hallmark cards-get $3 ECB, but there were some wording 'retail value of $2.49 or more, excludes boxed cards'

So I figured that is definitely not as good of deal as we have seen. But I read that the $.99 cards were producing the $3 ECB. So I headed CVS today & the best part about my deal, is I had a B3 G1 free Hallmark coupon from red coupon machine from a few weeks ago. This was my deal....

(3) Hallmark Easter Cards $3.00 (they were 3 for $3)
(1) Hallmark Card $.99
- $2.50 G3G1 Free Hallmark card CVS coupon
= $1.60 OOP
earned $3 ECB
Free cards plus overage.....

If you do not the the CVS coupon this is you deal...

(3) $.99 Hallmark Cards (or 3 for $3 cards)
= $2.97 - $3.00
earn $3 ECB
= (3) free Hallmark Greeting cards

Have you found any good deals lately!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment