Sunday, March 18, 2012

Quick Trips, This & Thats & $.29 Viva Towels



Ok so, I was out-yes out of paper towels(can not figure that one). I figured since my area had the stars align for us because we received that wonderful $.85/1 Viva Towel coupon in last week's SS, I would use a few of them at Pathmark since they were on sale for $1.99 and my Pathmark doubles all coupons $.99 & under(fully doubles).

This was the Viva towel deal at Pathmark....

(1) Viva Towel @ $1.99 each
- $.85/1 Viva Towel coupon-3/11 SS
= $.29 each after fully doubled coupon

I also picked up the General Mills cereal bars for $.49 after coupon & ecoupon(Zavers) & the orange juices were $1 after coupon.....


So then I ventured to Target.....



The Maybelline Baby Lips @ $2.99 were free after stacked coupons, The Pantry chicken nuggets are regularly $4.74 - $4.99 each and they were on sale for $3.99 & there are 2 Target coupons for these. They are $1.50/2 Pantry Chicken & $1.00/1 Pantry Chicken Target coupons.
My son likes these & it great to get them on sale & with a coupon....

Last but not least from this Target trip is the pasta & pasta sauce, I picked these up for 50 cent each, this was the deal....

(1) Pantry dry Pasta @ $1.00 each (on sale)
(1) Pantry Pasta Sauce @ $1.00 each (on sale)
= $2.00
- (1) $1.00 off wyb both Pasta & sauce Target coupon
= $1.00 or $.50 each after coupon


Sorry if this post is dragging, I want to share this so you can also take advantage of these deals,,,
Walgreens, yes Free Right Guard Deodorant.
Right Guard was BOGO & they were also marked down, so with the $2/2 Right gaurd printable coupon (NLA), made them free & the candy in the picture were fillers....



Have you found any good deals lately????


No comments:

Post a Comment