Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's Time Again for Old Navy Super Cash, My Old Navy Trip....



It's time again for Old Navy Super cash, you get $10 for every $20 you spend with the maximum of $30 in Super Cash in each transaction. Then later next month you can redeem your Super cash, check here for more information....

So I went to pick up my kids a few things, as you can see from the picture(click on pic to make larger), everything I bought was marked down. I picked up my son a shirt for the upcoming fall for $3.00, I also had a coupon for $17% entire purchase.

I paid $52.63 after mark downs and coupon
earned $20.00 in ON Super Cash

I love these kinds of deals!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shanta! I finally found you! Sunshine (204w). Hope you still remember me. My email address is phylco1a@comcast.net. Email me PLEASE! Say HI to everyone for me. Hope to hear from you soon!!!!!
    Phyllis Cohen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phyllis, yes I remember you & I sure will email you. Hope you are well Sunshine!!!!

    ReplyDelete