Monday, June 18, 2012

Free Popcorn at Rite Aid & My Rite Aid Trip




There's deal going on at Rite Aid this week, I believe it may be unadvertised. When you buy 2 Act II Popcorn, you get $2.00 UPR and they are priced at $1.00. So here's your deal.....

(2) Act II Popcorn @ $1.00 each
= $2.00
get $2 UPR
Free after coupon


So as you can see I stopped Rite Aid today to try this deal and also to get some Free Olay, yes Free. Last week at Rite Aid I received a $5.00 off Olay Rite Aid coupon atttached to my receipt, it happened twice so I had 2.

This was my deal today...

(2) Act II Popcorn @ $1.00 each
(1) Olay Regenerists Cleanser @ $7.99 each
(1) Snickers @ $.97 (filler) & my personal favorite
= $10.36
- (1) $3/1 Olay Regenerists coupon, exp 6/30/12 (P&G 6/3/12)
and $5.00 off Olay Regenerist Rite Aid coupon
- $3.00 UPR (last week's Pepsi UPR)
= $.36 cent OOP
got $2.00 UPR(Act II)

I picked up the Snickers at the register because I needed a filler in order for me to use my $3 UPR, this trip was not regularly planned as I usually do. But that $5.00 Olay Rite Aid coupon is awesome, I have another one so I'm going to get another one tomorrow.......

Have you found any good deal lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment