Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Rite Aid: Free Pantene & Free Olay!!!!!!!!





Well Rite Aid is surely the store to be in this week. First we have the unadvertised deal for free popcorn Check out the Free popcorn details here <------click link.


Now today I was looking through the 6/17 inserts & I stumbled upon the Rite Aid coupon above and there's a $3/2 Pantene coupon from the P&G 5/13 insert & here's your deal for free Pantene...

(2) Pantene Shampoo/Conditioner @ $3.50 each
= $7.00
- $3/2 Pantene coupon, exp 6/30/12 (P&G 5/13/12)
and - $3/2 Pantene Rite Aid coupon, exp 6/30/12 (SS 6/17/12)
= $1.00 OOP
get $1 UPR wyb 2 (limit 2 UPR)
= Free after stacked coupons and UPR

This is great I am going to get some free Pantene tomorrow, awesome deals at Rite Aid this week. There are some great freebies, here's another Rite Aid freebie or cheap!!!!!!



This $5.00 Olay coupon printed with my receipt last week at Rite Aid when I bought Pepsi. I did the Pepsi deal twice & each time this $5.00 off Olay coupon printed attached to my receipt. Since this is a store coupon, this is what I did to pick up free Olay.....

(1) Olay Regenerist Facial Cleanser @ $7.99 each
- $3/1 Olay Regenerist facial cleanser coupon, exp 6/30/12 (P&G 6/3/12)
and $5.00 Off Olay Regenerist Rite Aid Coupon, exp 6/28/12
= Free after stacked coupons

Above I stated free or cheap because I originally went into a different Rite Aid to price check & at that one the Olay Regenerist Cleanser was priced at $8.29. The second Rite Aid I went to was priced as in my above scenario @ $7.99. So prices may vary!!!!!

Awesome deals this week at Rite Aid, I already have 4 boxes of popcorn & 2 Olay Cleansers and tomorrow I will pick up Pantene, All for FREE!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment