Friday, October 19, 2012

Free Robitussin at Walgreens Today Only





Yesterday when I posted Walgreens 15% off friends & family coupon, I started browsing through the ad & I found this deal. But I wanted to test the deal before I posted it & I am happy to post that with the 15% off Walgreens coupon, we can score 3 free Robitussin.

This deal is valid today only

This was my deal....

(3) Robitussin products @ $4.24 each(that amount is after the 15% discount, sales price is $4.99)
= $12.72
-(3) $3/1 Robitussin product coupon, exp 11/24/12 (RP 9/30/12)
= $3.72 OOP
get 4,000 balance rewards points(= $4.00)
free + small moneymaker after coupons and balance rewards


While your here, check the deal for Free MiO at Dollar Tree here!



note: you can click on the picture to make it larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment