Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Giant Trip: Paid Only $1.98

 
 
 
I had a few $2/1 Johnsonville sausage printables coupons left & I also had a Catalina that was expiring on Thursday. So Giant had Johnsonville Italian sausage on sale, so there u go-sale, coupon & catalina......


What made this deal so awesome is the Johnsonville Italian sausage had peelies for a FREE pack of Johnsonville breakfast sausage with the purchase of 2 Johnsonville italian, woohoo!!!


Here was my deal......

(2) Johnsonville Italian Sausage @ $3.99 each
(1) Johnsonville breakfast sausage @ $2.50 each
(1) Renuzit Temptations @ $1.25 each

= $11.73
-(2) $2/1 Johnsonville sausage printable
- $2.50 for FREE breakfast sausage
- $.75/1 Renuzit Temptations printable coupon
-$2.00 catalina
= $1.98 OOP
saved $13.38


I was so excited about this deal because of the Free breakfast sausage.  Wow Free meat, gotta Love that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment