Monday, October 15, 2012

My Trip to A Produce Store




I know majority of my posts involves coupons, but there times when we need things that you just don't have coupons for. I had a farmers market store that was next to a discounted meat store & since that farmers market closed, I have been getting fresh produce at the supermarkets or buying frozen.


I was going to be shopping in an area where there was a fresh produce store, we went & even though there were NO coupons involved, I still saved.


I paid $24.00 and as you can see we got the kids a pumpkin! I picked up green peppers for a really good price....

$2 for 3lbs, green peppers = $.66 a lb
5lb bag of potatoes for only= $1.50
$.99lb for Broccoli
$.49lb for Green cabbage
$2.00 roasted peanuts
$2.00 apples
$9.54 for pumpkin @ $.59lb


I love fresh fruits and vegetables but I get better prices when I get these things at produce stores or farmers markets, so I try to save that way!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment