Saturday, November 24, 2012

Shoprite: $14 Moneymaker Gift Card deal

 
 
 
Woohoo, I love these gift card deals because its a great way to get free groceries. Shoprite have a great 2-day Gift card sale 11/23-/11/24 only, buy $100 gift card, get $20 back.
 
This year is a little different than past gift card deals because when you buy the gift card, $20 would be added to your price plus card and the $20 is valid 11/26-12/01.  I still say this is a great deal, now if you purchase a card that doesn't have an activation fee, than its a $20 moneymaker.
 
I chose to get an American Express card because I just get it from my gas budget & get free groceries at the same time.
 
This is my deal....
 
(1) American Express Gift Card @ $100.00
+ $5.95 act fee
pay $105.95
received $100.00 gift card
received $20.00 added to price plus card
$14.00 moneymaker after $20.00 deposit to card
 
 
I love when we have deal that nets us free groceries!!!!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This article is an Excellent one. This article is useful for everyone.Last Monday I got Walmart gift card on this site. Do you know any other sites like this? www.takemyoffers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject.

    ReplyDelete