Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Ramble + Rite Aid Trip = Free







Ok so I guess your wondering why the posts ahs been very few lately. As many of you already may know, I run this blog alone, I don't have any help. I am a full-time working wife & mother of two and I had been under the weather since Tuesday. I am feeling better and I will do my best to get up as many deals as I can. Thank you to all who sticks it out with me!


Now Since I have been under the weather this above Rite Aid deal is exactly what I need right now & many of us need as the weather changes & we tend to get the 'change of weather' colds & things.


This was my Rite Aid deal from yesterday.....

(3) Robitussin cough syrup @ $5.00 each
(2) Ricola Dual action drops @ $1.50 each
= $18.00
-(3) $3/1 Robitussin coupons, exp 11/24/12 (RP 9/30/12)
-(2) $.75/1 Ricola Dual Action coupons, exp 12/11/12 (RP 11/11/12)
-(1) $2/1 Robitussin coupon, Rite Aid flu book
- $4.00 UPR
= $1.50 OOP
earned $5.00 UPR(Robitussin)
earned $1.00 UPR(Ricola)
free + profit after stacked coupons & UPR


Even not feeling well, I am still gonna save money to get the things I need. I can't say it enough, I love coupons!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment