Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Shoprite Pantene Cat Deal....


This week Shoprite has Pantene on sale for $3.79, also there's a Cat deal with this. Buy 3 get a $4 Cat OYNO. I still had (1) Free Pantene coupon left, so here what I did...
(3) Pantene Shampoo or conditioner @ $3.79 each
= $11.37 before tax
- (1) Free Pantene coupon deducts $3.79 (note:Free Pantene coupon offer is NLA)
- (1) $1/2 Pantene (8/21 SS exp 9/30/11)
= $7.08 receive $4 Cat
=$1.02 each after coupon & cat!!!!!!

For whatever reason when we signed to get the Free Pantene coupons, they sent everyone 2. I used one of mine's before this deal. Sometimes its good to save them, because if I still had both or if you still have both Free Pantene coupons-try this deal....
(3) Pantene Shampoo or conditioner @ $3.79 each
- (2) Free Pantene Coupons
= $3.79 OOP & receive $4 Cat
free + $.21 overage........

No comments:

Post a Comment