Monday, September 19, 2011

My Shoprite trip on 9/16

I posted this to point out a few things, I have several free items in this shopping trip.

Free 59 oz Minute Maid orange juice-CAT from previous trans
Free pk Oscar Meyer beef hot dogs-mailed coupon from taste-o-monials on Facebook
Free pk Poise pads-CAT from previous trans
$1.00 off coupon a Gallon or half gallon-from Got Milk
& of course I had coupons for everything except the meat, but the (2) Tyson chicken pks were 50% off. The breakfast sausage was sort of a 'filler' (I was replacing the amount of the Tyson chicken nuggets, had to get a raincheck for those.)
needed to get the sausage roll, for a cheese dip I was making. That was not on the list....
I was using a $5 off $40 coupon from http://www.recyclebank.com/
total $38.99 + $2 CAT(Kotex) & $1.50 CAT (Yocrunch)
=$35.49 after CATS & coupons & saved $82.50!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment