Saturday, October 8, 2011

New Olay Rebate!!!!



There's a another rebate, it's a new Olay Rebate. From now until 12/31/11 spend $30 on Olay products (excluding Pro-X Cleansing device or refills) and you get a $10 rebate. Just fill out the form & attach your receipts & make sure it's postmarked by Jan 14, 2012. Limit 1 rebate per name, address.

You can download rebate form here. The form takes a little time to load (so you don't think its not working).

We should be able to get some deals at the drugstores & including the rebate.
Darn wish I would brought my Olay Cleanser today instead, my Free Olay cleanser could of counted $5.94 towards that $30 for a item that I got free with coupons....lol

but I will still make this rebate a good deal!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. very interesting blog,nice information.your work is very excellent.
    Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.

    ReplyDelete