Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saved 86% On My Shopping Trip!!!!


This picture has my shopping trip from Shoprite & Pathmark. You can check my Shoprite trip here
I saved 86% today on my trips. I posted a picture below of my Pathmark trip, the picture above does not have the 5lb bag of potatoes in it.

My Pathmark trip was a very small trip. But I went there intending to pay 50 cent for the Country Crock but I got them for free. My 75 cent Country Q's doubled to $1.50. I didn't know they fully doubled, but customer service didn't know either.


 

The 5lb bag potatoes were $1.49 each
Zatarains rice mix (selected varieties) $1.00 each
Country Crock Spread $1.50 each

= $4.49 OOP
saved $22.10

my Pathmark trip along with my Shoprite trip is picture in the first pic of this post minus the potatoes. Between both trips I spent $12.31 OOP & saved $78.30 for a 86% savings.
I love when I can get my grocery bill, in high savings!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing web site good article.
    Great information. This works great for me. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete