Sunday, October 2, 2011

Paid only $.86-Giant, Not sure how!!!!!


Wisk was on sale at Giant in Aug, for $2.99 each, I got a raincheck for 6 of them (6 was their max).
So I knew the $2/1 wisk coupon was expiring today, so yesterday I decided to go get my deal before to Q's expired.



I was assuming that I was going to pay 99 cent each, which is a great price. For whatever reason, when the cashier rang up the raincheck it deducted $23.20. Then she preceeded to deduct the rest of my coupons, 3 of my $2/1 Wisk scanned but the last 3 didn't. Once she scanned the rest, she was waiting for a manager to override. I looked & realized I didn't need those other 3 Wisk coupons, so I told the cashier I'll pay the 86 cent. She gave me the other 3 Wisk coupons back & I paid 86 cent and went home with 6 Wisk detergents.....

Thats 14 cent each.....Oh I love coupons!!!!
note: craze was already free with free coupon & of the 86 cent I paid, 16 of it was tax!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment