Sunday, October 2, 2011

Target: Free Transformer's toy & Free Olay!!!!



This week you can grab a free Transformers action Toy & also Olay skin care item.

I picked up this Transformer action Toy this morning & it was FREE. Here's what I did...

(1) Transformers Action Toy $9.99 each
-(1) Transformer's action toy Target Mobile coupon
-(1) Transformers Dark of the Moon Toy manufacturer coupon
= Free

In the picture, what I paid for was bag of pantry Chicken nuggets.....

You can also pick up Olay skin care item for free. Here's your deal

(1) Olay Regenerist skin cleanser $5.99 each
-(1) $3.00 off Olay skin care Item Target Mobile Coupon
-(1)$3.00/1 Olay Regenerist coupon 10/2 P&G exp 10/31/11
= Free

Note: I went to Target this morning & the Olay mobile coupon didn't work for me. but I'm gonna try at another Target. I really like this skin cleanser, I'll update you to let you know how it went!!!
If you are not signed up with Target Mobile you can text OFFERS to 827438, Remember standard text messaging rates apply...

No comments:

Post a Comment