Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Free Food Saver Handheld Vacuum at Target + well....



I heard about this deal through various sites & I tried 2 Targets, one Target is en route to/from work and the other is on a strip of stores where I do most of my shopping. I checked Target on my way home & that one didn't have it, I was already heading to the strip mall anyway-so I decided to check that Target(not my favorite one).

The 2nd Target didn't have it either, so the associate was checking to see if any other Target had them. he told me the only one he sees that have it was Cheltenham(even though, I wasn't going to another one). So low & behold my husband saw something sitting on top on a box on the other side of the aisle & there it was......the 'Food Saver Handheld Vacuum System'. I almost jumped up & down, when the associate scanned it & it was the exact one I was looking for, WOO HOO!!!!!!!!

Ok so, like sooooo many other times when I got to the register they gave me a big hassle about using both my coupons. I didn't argue with the cashier when she wouldn't accept the Target printable coupon, I just said I don't want the order & I went straight to customer service.

When I got to customer service, I politely argued my case that Target's Coupon Policy states that I am allowed to use (1) manf & (1) Target coupon per (1) item. So after standing there for about 15 to 20 min & them calling guest services to see if their were allowed to give me a 'free' item, as you can see from the pic-guest relations told them yes I can use both coupons and the DID get the item for FREE.....:)

This was my deal.....

Food Saver Handheld Vacuum @ $19.99 each
- $10/1 Food Saver Sealing System printable coupon AND
- $10/1 Food Saver Target printable coupon
= FREE after stacked coupons

I am not sure if the Target printable coupon is still available, but if your interested it worth taking a look, so click on the above bold color links to take you right to those pages for those coupons...

No comments:

Post a Comment