Monday, April 16, 2012

Free GE Light Bulbs At Target......



Today I stopped by Target to pick up a few things. I didn't go to pick of the $3 Tee's Target deal, I'm going to wait until later in the week to get my tee's. While I was there, I noticed there were GE light bulbs on clearance and there is a coupon to go with this to make it free.

note: clearance prices may vary and may not be available at all locations.

This was my deal....

(1) GE Lightbulbs @ $1.78 each(clearance price)
- $2/1 GE Lightbulb Target printable coupon
= Free after coupon
I did get $.22 overage for each as the whole $2 was deducted



I also picked up a couple other items, nothing big-small trip.....



This was my small trip at Target today, after coupons I only paid $1.22 and I saved $12.10!!!!! I am working on some deals that I read but I like to check the deal myself before I tell all, so stay tuned because this is turning out to be an awesome couponing week......

Do you have any deals or shopping trips to share??

Note:click any of the bold blue links....

No comments:

Post a Comment