Sunday, April 15, 2012

My 2 Trips Today: Free After Rebates & Etc.....



I decided to go out to the stores today, & when I normally go out on Sundays I most times go early, this wasn't one of those times. I went out on my journey & it turned out not too bad, and I was happy about that....

In the pic above, was my Rite Aid trip. I did 2 transactions and I started with $4 UPR, after 2 transactions-I only paid $3.51 OOP and I left with $1.50 UPR and I will submit for a $2.99 SCR(single check rebate). So this trip was free + $.97 profit after coupons, UPR & rebate!!!!!!!




This above pic was my Walgreens trips(whew, great deals this week), now since this was a great week for deals-I had to break this up into 4 transactions(I tried to seperate them as best I could to get it all in pic). This is just a quick breakdown....

Trans 1
paid $4.15 OOP
earned $11 RR($9 Nasal Ease, $2 Lysol) & will submit for $3 Lysol rebate

Trans 2
paid $2.13 OOP
earned $8.99 RR($6 Similasan, $.99 Pepsi, $2 Nivea)

Trans 3
paid $1.22 OOP
earned $10.99 RR($9 Nasal Ease, $1 Goody, $.99 Pepsi)

Trans 4
paid $2.77 OOP
earned $11.99 RR($6 Similasan, $5 Dove, $.99 Pepsi)

 In total I paid $10.27 OOP & have $13.97 in Register rewards + will submit for $3 Lysol rebate

That's all free + $6.70 profit after coupons, register rewards & rebate, also saved $81.56!!!!


Wrap Up



For both stores together, this is my wrap up.....

total paid= $13.78 OOP
earned $21.45 in register rewards, UPRs, MIR(Lysol) and SCR(single check rebate-Rite Aid)
= All for FREE + $7.67 profit after coupons, RR, UPRs, MIR & SCR
saved $96.96

And after that I had enough for today, so I didn't make to CVS-which I probably will tomorrow. I went home satisfied with the trip to these 2 stores!!!!!

How did you do on your shopping trips???

 

No comments:

Post a Comment