Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Trips= Free or Very Cheap Laundry Detergent!!!!!!


Last week Shoprite had an awesome sale of Ajax laundry detergent, now there was a 'with a $10 purchase' requirement. But there was also a 'super coupon' with my ad that gave u 3 Ajax for $2.88 with a $25 purchase. I did make the $25 requirement but I only pictured the taxable items. So after coupons & sales, I only paid $9.10 for the items in the above picture.


The trip above was last Sunday, so on Friday I decided that I wanted to do the Ajax deal again to try to stock up, since this is a great stock up price. The pic below is from my trip on Friday (4/13).....



So for this trip, I gathered some coupons that made the items free or really cheap. Now this Shoprite(not my regular) didn't have the $.99 Carefree liners, so I had to unexpectedly had to cover the $3.00(remember $10 requirement). So I grabbed 2 pks of Bars Hot dogs that were on sale for $1.49 each.

With the above transaction, my total before he rang the Ajax was $11.12. He added the Ajax and after my coupons, my total OOP was $11.18. I mention the total before because I always ask them to show the total before the detergent, so the cashier sees I met my $10 requirement. Seems in this trip, that I paid for the $10 requirement items & got all (6) Ajax free!!!!!!

total BEFORE (Ajax)= $11.12
total AFTER adding (6) Ajax & coupons= $11.18 OOP


So this next pic was one of my favorite Ajax deals of week.



Ok so on Saturday(the last day of the Ajax sale), I decided that I wanted to grab more Ajax. Before this sale started last Sunday, I was on my last detergent. So I grabbed my coupons & headed to Shoprite.

I had (4) coupons for the Carefree that made those free, I had (2) coupons for a free cup of Meow cups and I also had a coupon that made the International Delight creamer $.49 and (2) coupons that made the cheese blocks $.77 each. So after my $10 requirement & my coupons, I only paid $5.00 & some change for everthing in the picture. It was truly an awesome deal, that the super nice cashier looked at my receipt for me & said 'you saved over $48' and then made a reference to me shopping for her:)


And so now, I have 19 laundry detergents in my stockpile and I am hoping that they last until another rock bottom price sale. That is really what couponing & saving is all about, stocking up when you have rock bottom prices & stockpiling enough to last you until the next rock bottom price sale!!!!!

have you found any good deals lately????

 

No comments:

Post a Comment