Sunday, April 15, 2012

$3 Tee's & Other Target Deals!!!!!!!




This week at Target, Merona & Mossimo Tee's are on sale for $6.And there are (2) new printable Target Coupons you can use to get these Tee's for $3.

This is a nice sale & this also is a nice stock up price. This is your deal....

(1) Merona or Mossimo Tee @ $6.00 each
= $3.00 each after either Target coupons


Here are some other deals to look out for at Target,

Free Revlon Beauty Tools

note: prices may vary, I found nail clippers at my Target for as low as $1.99. There also were some at $2.24 & up. I'm going to show you this deal with the $2.24 Revlon clippers & this is your deal.

(1) Revlon Nail Clippers @ $2.24 each
- $1/1 Revlon Beauty Tool coupon-exp. 4/30/12 (SS 04/01/12) AND
= Free after stacked coupons (possible overage, depending on your store)
also keep an eye out for lash curlers, they were $2.89-which means they are also free after the above stacked coupons


There is also a nice deal going on right now for Method household products.



Select Method products are on TPC(temp price cut) for $2.69 and there are 2 coupons available, that you can stack to get select Method products for $.69!!!!!

(1) Method Household product @ $2.69 each
= $.69 each after stacked coupons


Check out this other deal on Lifesavers!!!!!

(1) Lifesavers Gummies @ $1.89 each
= $.14 each after stacked coupon


And last but not least was one of my small trips, I'm posting this mainly because of use of stacking coupons in this transaction.



In my trip, I paid $12.12 OOP. But mind you, the kids jeans were $9.00. So I only paid $3.12 for all the other items. Those Tums Refreshers were only $.24 after stacked coupon.

I know this post was weel rahter long, but there are some great deals to be had at Target. And I always love to spread savings!!!!

Do you have any deal or trips to share???


No comments:

Post a Comment